Finally managed to get the cable buried, not been feeling too well the last few days so its been very slow progress with lots of help from my girlfriend, Maria.
Managed to dig the hole to where the new meter will be next to the road, and into the house.
Had a few setbacks as at first, we got 4x10mm2 cable, and a 32mm ribbed pipe to put it into, which would have been alright-ish.. Until we found out we needed an extra cable to tell machines in the house that the night tariff for electricity was active, and they could switch on... that suddenly wouldn't fit into the ribbed pipe.
Managed to buy a 50mm Orange tube which was ribbed on the outside and smooth on the inside, which did the job nicely :)
Also managed to find the end of the foundations at approx 75-80cm deep, so no need to knock a hole through the wall.
Trench towards the main gas valve, the electricity meter will be next to it. 70-75CM deep.
Picture of the very rotten floor inside, It needs to continue around the corner into the next room with the tiles, but I'll leave that for another day.
Now it's down to the electriciens to fit the new post outside the fence and get the new meter box up!